Team roping collars
halters & nosebands
awards & prizes
what's on the shelf
- Zebra Concho Headstall
- Black and White Headstall with conchos and spots
- Brown hair on Headstall with conchos
- Pink acid wash Headstall with conchos
- Pink rhinestone and Concho headstall
- Dark brown Headstall with spots and conchos
- Red Ostrich Headstall
- Green rhinestone and Concho headstall
- Classy one ear headstall
- Gun Concho headstall
- Dark Silver Headstall
- Dark Gold Concho Headstall
- Concho and Barbwire Stamp Headstall and Tiedown
- Hair on Concho Headstall
- 2016 LHSFR One Ear Headstall
- 2016 SARRC One Ear headstalls
- 2015 SARRC browband
- 2017 Super Six Headstall
- OHSRA one ear headstall
- 2016 SHSRA Headstall and Tiedown
- 2018 LHSFR Average One Ear headstall
- Dark Brown Bling Headstall - $150.00 USD
- Dark Brown Lace Headstall - $100 USD
- Dark Brown Lace Headstall 2
- Dark Brown Leather Bling and Spot Headstall 1
- Eureka 2018 Headstall
- Dark Brown Brass Lace Headstall 1
- Dark Brown Brass Lace Straight Headstall- $100 USD
- Dark brown Spot Brass Lace 1
- RH Silver Headstall
- Harness Leather Headstall
- Harness Leather Short Cheek Headstall
We make a variety of headstalls, from horse snaffle bridles, to horse training bridles, to silver showpieces.
Our double and stitched headstalls are made of heavy russet skirting leather, lined with a durable oiled latigo or skirting depending on availability. The double ply headstalls are doubled for strength, protection and durability. Stitching may be available in white stitching or brown. All stitches lay in a stitch groove, so thread is flat with the leather for protection. All edges are rounded by hand for a nice smooth finish, no sharp edges rubbing on your horse and then they are edge dyed. All headstalls are also protected with a clear coat to help protect them from the elements.
Single ply latigo or harness headstalls are also available; they are great for training or working. Stitching may be available in white stitching or brown stitching is available. All stitches lay in a stitch groove, so thread is flat with the leather for protection. All edges are rounded by hand for a nice smooth finish, no sharp edges rubbing on your horse and then they are edge dyed. All headstalls are protected with a clear coat to help protect from the elements.
All of our single-ply and double-ply headstalls are available in a variety of brows, depending on your taste.
You can decide on the following one ear, two ear, buckaroo brow, knotted brow, scalloped brow and the normal brow (available in a normal width or a one inch width). Like the brows the cheeks are also available in a variety of styles; normal cheek, scalloped cheek, gag cheek, straight cheek, and tear drop cheek. The headstalls can have Chicago screw or tie bit ends, or the buckles can be sewn in. You may choose between Stainless Steel and Solid brass hardware, silver buckles and conchos, Chicago screws and laced conchos are available. Keep them plain or dress them up with silver, spots and or rosettes, and tooling in floral or in stamping.
Having troubles finding a headstall to fit your horse, we can make one to fit just the way you want larger or smaller. Please contact us for further details on how to measure your horse to get the best fit for their head.
Pro-Champion Horse Gear also sells a lot of headstalls that are used as awards. You may have some wording applied to the brow band of a buckaroo headstall, on a tear drop cheek, however we sell many as awards without any tooling at all. All of our headstalls are extremely durable, yet awesome in looks. You may dress up any headstall with silver, tooling, and also "Hair On Cowhide".